Monday 1 May 2017

'Fantasy' Challenge at Squirrel's Not so Random Challenge

Jeepers it's been a busy weekend - crazy - and that's why my post is several hours late. Ooops. Sorry. So for the next couple of months Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge is about 'Fantasy'. Think mermaids, gnomes, unicorns - and I suggested husbands that do the washing up!!!
I love doing this fold :-)

I used the following Hunkydory stamp sets: Home in a Dome, Wishing Well and Another Year Taller. I left Crafter's Companion a couple of weeks ago and have just started a six month stint on the Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps DT and couldn't be happier.

Hope you're having a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend. If you fancy joining in the challenge follow the link: http://squirrel10.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/snsrc-5-fantasy.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a funky fold card! And ruddy awesome design!! The gnomes are back!!! I knew you love gnomes! Can't see the gnome ribbon though.... :-P
Lucy x

Tracy Welham said...

Fab card, super sweet tiny world, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Annette said...

This is fabulous Jayne, Stunning fancy fold and a lovely image. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh wow! That is quite a magical and fantastical creation you've got there! I LOVE it!! Perfect for Squirrels challenge I'd say. Love the fancy fold edge, it's quite stunning. Hugs, Wends xoxo