Thursday 24 November 2016

Christmas at Crafty Ribbons.

This week's challenge over at Crafty Ribbons is Christmas (with ribbon or lace). I finally got around to colouring this stunning image from Lili of the Valley. Oooh, she's my favourite (well, she is today!).
I used some papers I got from a magazine ages ago and the lovely Joy Crafts snowflake.
I used the beautiful organza Swiss Dot ribbon in tulip/white from Crafty Ribbons.

There is some beautiful ribbon up for grabs for the winner so I hope you get the chance to join us. Hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

crafthappyann said...

stunning card Jayne that you have beautifully coloured.

Sarah said...

A really beautiful card Jayne xx

Annette said...

Oooh Jayne, this is STUNNING. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is my fave of these gorgeous images, lovely colour combo and one of my fave snowflake dies too

coops said...

So stunning Jayne.I love this image and your detailing and colouring are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

OOh! Pink and gray Christmas... I love it!