Sunday 12 June 2016

Imagine

Today I have a card I made for the class I ran today at Samuel Taylors. It went really well and we all had a great day :-)

The balloons are from the Dreamer set of stamps from Bo Bunny. I teamed them up with Memory Box clouds and their Country Landscape die.


We used alcohol inks on acetate to colour the sky. Really chuffed with how this one turned out and so relieved the class went well.

Hugs, Jayne xx

I am entering this into:
Kitty Bee Designs - Masculine cards/father's day 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done on a successful class and what a fantastic card xx

Squirrel x said...

Yay, superb result hunny - you really do some wonderful techniques, I think I need to join this class! Love the balloon scene, so summery. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Jayne, This is a gorgeous card. I love the background and the card design is super pretty and summery.
Sue...xxx

Annette said...

Beautiful and I'm so glad the class went well sweetie. xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun fun scene! This has to be the best thing I've ever seen with these dies.

Kat W said...

Very pretty and the inky sky looks fantastic. A great project to get creative with :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Diane said...

Oh my Gosh. I Love this card. You did a fabulous job. Love the hot air balloons and the little houses and trees die. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge.