Monday 16 May 2016

Wild Things Challenge

Today is the first day of Squirrel's 'Wild Things' Challenge. It's one of her marvellous random challenges she springs upon us from time to time. I think this one may be, in part, to cheer me up! It's a fab theme which covers all sorts of things; wild animals, birds, flowers - party people :-)

This is my offering:

The stamp is from Crafter's Companion and the papers are from NitWit Collections.
I hope that you get the chance to join Squirrel, Annette and me for this fabulous challenge.

I'm a little frazzled today. My Dad was admitted into hospital yesterday and I had a class today. My phone has rung constantly and getting information at the hospital has been hard going. At the moment we think he's had a minor stroke. Hopefully we'll have more info tomorrow.

Right that's me. I'm off for a cuppa. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it xxx

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Jayne, your poor Dad and poor you, what a busy time you are having again. Totally aforable card, sending you hugs x

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute! Love that sweet image and pretty papers, ribbon & lace!
Big hugs hunny hope all is ok!
Lucy

Squirrel x said...

Hoping dad continues to make good progress hun. Thank you for agreeing to be a Little Acorn again and a huge thank you for such a cute, gorgeous and stunning card. Mwah! Xx

Lorraine said...

I hope your Dad is Ok.
A gorgeous card, love that cute giraffe
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he recovers quickly. Love your card, that giraffe is so cute and squidgy and your flowers gorgeous :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Sue said...

Hi Jayne - sending hugs - I hope your Dad is OK.
This is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design which just suits that image perfectly.
Sue...xxx

Tracy Welham said...

A charming card. Hugs and healing I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jayne, Sorry to hear about your Dad
Beautiful card as always
Sending you hugs
Kelly x

Annette said...

Hope dad's ok hun. Chin up. Love your card, and hope you had a good birthday, despite all the stress. Thinking of you sweetie. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Saw your gorgeous card and had to pop in and say how cute and gorgeous it is. So sorry to read about your daddy. I hope he's okay and you're catching your breath. Hugs, Wends x