Friday 13 May 2016

Friday at last :-)

What a week! Crazy busy and poorly children is really not a good combination. So glad it's Friday; I really think the girls need a rest.

Super quick post today - I realised that it's been a week since I posted so I'm attempting to get my act together!
I made this crazy colourful card for bellarific Friday - this week it's a sketch.
I have no idea what possessed me to go with this colour combo?

Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Jayne xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow I love the bright fun colours! So happy and cheerful! Something I never usually go for either but want to now! Lol
Lucy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cheerful colour combo, cute image too.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the cute image & pretty colours.

Donna x

Annette said...

The colour combo is very pretty and cheery. HOpe you're ok honey. Take it easy petal. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the stamp and bright colours. Hope the girls are better soon.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the color combo even if it stumps you as to why. It is very cheery and happy.