Thursday 26 May 2016

Flowers over at Crafty Ribbons

This is my first DT post for Crafty Ribbons :-) I have to say the the DT are the friendliest ladies you could meet and I'm super happy to be joining such a talented team.

This weeks challenge is 'Flowers'. Super easy - just don't forget to use ribbon or lace.
I've used Seam Binding in pretty Lotus Pink which you can find here. The papers are the remnants of my Maja Design purchase.
I love this LOTV stamp and can't believe it's been discontinued :-(

You can join us here

Thank you for stopping by, Jayne xxx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So happy to have you join us and with such a pretty delicate card too x

Sarah said...

Very pretty xx

Sue said...

Hi Jayne - so pleased for you on your new DT spot - very well deserved, this is a beautiful card I love the delicate summery theme.
Sue...xxx

Annette said...

Congrats honey, and a beautiful card to start with. I'm just catching up after a week on holiday and it's nice to have a long Bank Holiday weekend to ease myself back into things! At least it's been sunny so I've been in the garden for most of it, although I have been colouring while I'm outside! :0) Hope you've had a good weekend sweetie. xx