Saturday 19 March 2016

Ooh La La!

Today I've used one of the newer NitWit Collections papers, Oooh La La, with my all time favourite Wedding Couple stamp from Lili of the Valley. I really love this colour combo and think that this collection might be my new favourite ;-)
Oh my, I can't tell you how many times I stuck paper to the inside of the box by accident. I wasn't quite with the plot yesterday and think, maybe, I might have fared better leaving it to a new day!!
Aww, there's something so joyful and hopeful about this pair :-)
The butterflies and hearts and little sentiment plaque all come with the Ooh La La collection. Perfect!
I'd have a lie down in a dark room but, sadly, I've got too much to do!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Big hugs xxx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Very pretty, love the papers with that adorable couple xx

Sharon said...

Wowzer, this is fabulous. I love this image also and you design is beautifully embellished.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous pop up box, I love this couple too...they are just perfect aren't they?! love the pretty papers and butterflies.
Hope you got to put your feet up for a little while.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love that LOTV image and the pretty papers. I keep meaning to try one of those pop up box cards, i have even watched youtube videos but so far always wimped out as my measuring skills are not great lol
Hugs, Kaz x

Annette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

SO AWESOME! Sorry this technique gave you fits this time around. I think we've all been there where we just can't get it going right but we insist on forging ahead. It came out incredible so that is what counts.