Thursday 4 February 2016

You can stand under my umbrella . . . .

Woohooo, it's Thursday. Which means it's nearly Friday which means it's nearly Bellarific Friday. Phew! I nearly abandoned all cardmaking due to total blah-ness but I shook myself when I saw the 30 day colouring challenge Emily mentioned on the Stamping Bella blog.
I have no idea where I was going with this card but it's a minor miracle I did anything at all so that's my excuse!!

I do, however, love these papers which are possibly called Sweet Paris from Dovecraft.

So, my older daughter came running to tell me that she'd taught her younger sister something. Hmmm. There are many many many wonderful things an eight year old could teach a two year old but, by the look of joy on her face, this was not one of those wonderful things. " I taught her to say BUTT CHEEKS". Well the younger one thought this was so hilarious that she laughed until she was nearly sick. I'm sure they'll just love that at pre-school!!!

On that note, I'll say bye for now! Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Jayne xxx


6 comments:

Anne said...

I think your card turned out lovely Jayne. I love the Uptown Girls stamps and those papers are very pretty.
I'm sure 'butt cheeks' is hilarious at that age - could have been worse!!
Anne x

Annette said...

It's a lovely image and beautiful in the peachy pink. I love the pink of her skirt too. Fab shading on the folds. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous image and colouring and what a gorgwous card. Your story made me smile too x

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have coloured that wonderful image and your card design is beautiful with those lovely papers. It would be great if you had chance to enter my candy giveaway.
Sue...xxx

Squirrel x said...

Jayne, I am trying to write this comment through tears of laughter, butt cheeks, that is just awesome! A friend of mine used to teach all her son's little friends who came to play "pee po belly bum drawers". Not sure that went down well with parents on their return home! Anyhoo, absolutely LOVING your gorgeous romantic card, your colourwork on that fabbie SB image is divine, in fact I am drooling. Very pretty papers too. Love love love this! Hugs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card. Love this image and your fab colouring. The card design is gorgeous too! Hugs, Wends x