Sunday 9 August 2015

First LOTV Design Collective card for August - Just chilling!

After a week on Anglesey, building more sandcastles than you can shake a stick at, I sure could do with sitting on a lily pad and having a relax :-)  Granted it would have to be a whopper of a lily pad!! If only I were like this little LOTV fairy.
I've teamed up the LOTV Water Lily stamp with the NitWit Collection 'Country Meadows' papers. Just scrummy. I've used a Lawn Fawn sun die and a sentiment from Stampingbella (pretty sure it's the new release 'Blossom Loves Balloons').

Seriously, after a week away, I really need a holiday. I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid I did the digging when making sandcastles. I'm almost certain that I didn't run in and out of the sea shouting instructions as to what I wanted and giving design instructions. Hmm. I think I missed a trick there!

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Have you treated yourself to any of the new LOTV Christmas stamps or calendar fairies? It's hard to narrow down my 'need' list!!!

Sending hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh dear I always made my own sandcastles, you are doing it all wrong if you are digging. You should be realxing like this sweetie, fab colours and cute sun die x

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a gorgeous card. Lovely image and you colouring and pretty card design are wonderful.
So glad you had a nice hols...
Sue...xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous hunny!! Oh feels like you've been gone forever I hope your doing ok!!
Brilliant colouring and I love the 2 patterns strips
Lucy x

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is super cute and gorgeous hun, wonderful choice of colours and papers, and your artwork is as amazing as always. Love her! I think the Beast is definitely heading for a management career, possibly in construction, lol! Good to have you back hunny. Hugs xx

Annette said...

Oooh fab image. I struggle with this one for some reason. Love her. Very sunny (need that here today, I got drenched walking to work this morning!)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such pretty colors. I love that stitched sun, it adds so much fun to your card. Do you have room for on that lily pad for another? That looks like a relaxing way to spend the day!