Monday 24 August 2015

Baubles (with robins!)

I very nearly didn't post this as my husband said that the paper looked like Vera Duckworth's wallpaper :-( I'm not sure he was impressed and now I'm not sure either!
The robin trio stamp set will be available, along with the other trio sets showcased by the fabulous Design Collective girls, at Lili of the Valley on the 31st of August.

Thank you for stopping by and for all your kind comments. You're keeping me going at the moment!

No more robins now. For a while. Sending big hugs. Jayne xx

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Jayne,
I love those little images they are so sweet.
The background is maybe a "tad" too busy for me. A Matt of a plain colour under the images and over the background leaving just a border might help, but it is ok!!
Patricia xxx

Squirrel x said...

I've never seen Vera's wallpaper so I can't comment on that, but the paper is bright, fun and happy and I really like it. Love the idea of the robins being baubles. Wouldn't it be fab to have animated ones for the tree? You could have one with a naughty squirrel in it. Super card hun. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Your hubs is your biggest critic lol! This is fab! Love the baubles design!
Lucy x

Kat W said...

I would say the background is bold and beautiful and the baubles look lovely set against it! Using the images as baubles is a fab idea and I love the pearly 'ribbons' :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

They look amazing as baubles and I love the bright paper for a xmas card. All I can picture now is a 6x6 inch square of wallpaper missing from Vera's wall.

Sue said...

Well, what do husbands know eh? This is a wonderful card, I love the images and the design idea of baubles is really clever - Pretty sure Vera's wallpaper was nothing like that!
Sue...xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Thank goodness you brought back the robins before we all got too twitchy without them. What do hubbys know about wallpaper? It is bit busy but it fits how robins flit around doing robin things. I like the fancy border.