Saturday 20 June 2015

Incy Wincy Spider :-)

I think this is as CAS as I get! This is my second LOTV DT card for June.  I've tried to get back into cardmaking with a nice simple card with one of my favourite LOTV images - Fairy Cobweb. Isn't she just fabulous? I've teamed her up with papers from the Possibilities collection from NitWit Collections (one of my favourites!)
I stitched round the image and stitched a little cobweb and finished off with the cutest little spider :-)
I'm still busy with the art pads and have used this little footballer from the Action Pad a number of time. I used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder and a trophy die cut to finish it off.
I hope that you're having a fab weekend. A very happy father's day for all Daddies tomorrow and a big hug to all who will be missing their Dad. Hugs, Jayne x

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Jayne, love the little cobweb and cute spider.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two super cute cards x

Sharon said...

Love your cards Jayne. The image on the first is so sweet and I am now going to check our the gorgeous papers. so soft and pretty.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Squirrel x said...

Cobweb is gorgeous hunny, and even though spiders are not a great fave, the one in the corner is kinda cute. Super cool web! I know several guys who would be very happy to receive the footie card too (but not Toad). Both are brilliant. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jayne! I love how you stitched the cobweb! And that spider makes me giggle!! Hehe
Oh the footie one is so effective too! Just brilliant!!
Hope you're feeling a little better lovely!
Lucy xx

Sue said...

Jayne, two beautiful cards, both so well put together. I do love your stitching though on the first, such a clever idea to add the cobweb and spider...very inspirational...xxx
Sue

Kat W said...

Just popping in to catch up post-holiday and this gorgeous Fairy Cobweb design really caught my eye; the pastel shades are so pretty and the stitched cobweb and spider are such a great finishing touch...I'm not keen on spiders but this one is pretty cute!
The footballer card is fab too - I love how you fussy cut the image and the DP is just perfect!

I hope you're feeling back on top of things soon and hope the Craft Fayre went well; your quick LOTV cards looked brilliant :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Pop's Cards said...

These are stunning sweetie such gorgeous colours and designs hugs Pops x

Annette said...

Both fab but I really love the shaped cobweb one. Love the soft colours too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Jayne,

Gorgeous cards love the sweet images and pretty design on the fairy card :)