Friday 30 January 2015

Is it bedtime yet?

I've been awake since 2-30 as my poor big girl was sick through the night! She was very brave and thankfully seems much better this morning! :-)

Today's card is the card I made for my best friends birthday. I've used the Uptown Girl 'Lily Loves Laundry' stamp and papers from the Romance and Roses kit from NitWit Collections. I'm not thrilled with the end result! I love the papers and the stamp but it just looks like a pig's ear to me!!!! Anyhoo, here it is.

I really love these papers!

Indigo has rifled through my box of stamped images and is busy colouring with 'her' promarkers.

Hope you haven't been too badly affected by the weather. We have snow but not enough to seriously disrupt life. Stay warm! Hugs, Jayne x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely those papers are gorgeous and I love all the uptown girlies!!
Aww your poor girlie hope she's feeling a bit better!
Lucy x

Kara Lynne said...

This is a wonderful card!! You are too hard on yourself, you should get some sleep. Your friend will love it!

Patricia said...

Sending you both a few (((((hugs))))) nothing worse than being up with a poorly wee one.
Love your card, the sentiment and image are brilliant.
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah hope your big little one is better soon..
Your card is gorgeous. as always.
Hugs Kelly

Kerri said...

Awesome card and this image is great!! Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better!! Great job on your card and thanks for the comment!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, I love the image, stunning colouring and beautiful papers.
Sorry to hear your daughter was unwell last night, I hope she is feeling loads better now and that you all have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Kim said...

A pigs ear? It must be a gorgeous pig then lol! I think it's a gorgeous card, love the great image! Glad to hear that your girlie is feeling better. Mine's not been too well - despite the fact she's 21 and living over 350 miles away, it's still awful when your babies aren't well!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Nothing pigs earish about it!! Love the image and the papers are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

Kat W said...

Pig's ear?! No way, this is gorgeous! The papers and image are indeed lovely but I really like the layout, especially the sentiment with that cute button :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous card. Your image is fabulous and the papers go perfectly. Sally.x.

Annette said...

I don't see any pigs ears here Jayne, It's lovely, and I totally agree with the sentiment! Ironing or crafting today? Hmmm, not a hard choice. Hope your little'un is feeling better now.
Hugs
Annette
xx