Monday 21 July 2014

Thank You!

This was a thank you card for my daughter's teaching assistant who truly was wonderful :-)
Sorry about the lighting - no idea what I did wrong with the camera.
The papers are Flower Shoppe from NitWit Collections and I think the stamp is Wild Rose Studio.

Gosh, it's just too hot for me! My older daughter has been crafting all day :)  Card making this morning and painting this afternoon. She's taken a liking to my craftwork cards papers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Jayne x

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is so sweet and the papers are beautiful.
Have a lovey week.
Hugs Sharon. x

downrightcrafty said...

How gorgeous love the shape and papers just beautiful
You should share this on the WRS Facebook page
Hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

Oh my word another beauty!! Such pretty paper and a sweet image too. I may have to go visit Nitwits!! xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is so cute and I love...need..those papers!! I can't wait for 3.20pm tomorrow when my two finish school...6 weeks off...yay!
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Told you this was super when I first saw it, and I still think it is, awesome hunny. Hugs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.stunning pretty papers and lilac colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow I love that your daughter loves crafting too that's so great!!
Love this card such a cute image and love lilac! Lots of pretty details again too!x