Thursday 6 February 2014

'Love' over at the Crafty Little Fairies.

This weeks theme over at Crafty Little Fairies is 'love'. I love Ed Balls and Kevin Pietersen, just so you know - you can count on me to be random! You, may not be quite so peculiar!!! Poor old Kevin being dropped by the England cricket selectors. Shane Warne was absolutely spot on to call the ECB a 'shambles'. I am not a happy bunny. Still, onward and upward :D

Enough waffle. This week we want to see cards with a love theme. Weddings, engagements, valentines (if you must!). Now, this made me a very happy bunny as I got to use my new stamp (part of a present sent by the lovely Squirrel :D) and the new papers (Ladies and Gentleman collection) over at Nitwit Collections. This collection is simply lush! Lots of gorgeous red, black and pinks and beautiful patterns. It's my new favourite :D
I can't thank Squirrel enough for my beautiful new stamps - I got five!! It was such a lovely surprise.

Our super sponsor this week with a delicious store voucher for the winner is


Hope you're well; lots of friends of family have this horrible cold bug. Poor Isis has a dreadful cold and struggles to sleep, but at six months there's not much I can give her to help :( 

Thank you for popping by, biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

Sue said...

Awwwww James is adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and beautiful detailing.
Now, I can understand you liking Kevin Pieterson, but Ed Balls ??? :)
I hope little Isis is feeling better soon.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. James looks fabulous and I love the colours and pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Red and black is a stunning choice for this card and so perfect for the image. The flower and ribbon details finish the card in dramatic style - love it!
Hugs, Kat x

Wishcraft said...

You've coloured James beautifully and I love your fab layout too! Gorgeous card Jayne :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Ed Balls - you have mentioned him before, so now I am concerned this may be a serious flirtation rather than a mild moment of madness - woman, you are truly crazy, but I love your card - you're right about those papers, yum, and James is looking might fine indeed. There's something a little "Ann Summers" about red and black but I don't think James would EVER use that kind of equipment. Hope you are over the germs soon missus! Huggles xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.fantastic striking colours and i love your gorgeous design and sweet james ;D

xx coops xx