Thursday 11 July 2013

Happy Birthday over at Lili's Little Fairies




This is a super quick post as I'm super tired and I just need to flake out on the sofa (I'm writing this on Wednesday evening btw!)

Over at the Fairies this week we'd like to see you make a birthday card - easy peasy! This challenge may have been inspired by the fact that it is a certain woodland creatures birthday on the 16th. She's not told me how many candles will be on the cake this year though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the opportunity to use my new (naughty girl, been spending again!) decorative circle spellbinder nesties. Super yum,!

The image is an LOTV cute square (I'm too uncomfortable to sit and colour - it makes my legs swell even more - super yuck) and the sentiments are also from LOTV. The papers are from a Crafter's Companion CD - again I'm sure they're from a SWALK disc. I've used that LaLa Land banner die again because I just can't help myself!

Up for grabs this week is a gorgeous paper pad!
Thank you for stopping by - it makes my day! Hope very much that you get the chance to join us over at the Fairies this week. Big hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Crafty Lark said...

This is totally gorgeous Jayne, great use of dies and pretty layout. Sending hugs. xx Flora

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card, love that die. X

Lorraine said...

This is just gorgeous Jayne...I LOVE it!
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning Jayne.really beautiful details and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

This is just beautiful - my kind of card with lots of pretty girliness! Those dies are utterly fab...must not buy any more stuff...oh, it's so hard :-(

Hugs, Kat xx