Wednesday 27 March 2013

CAS Easter cards

I'm not big on making Easter cards and as you know I'm not wild about CAS either but needs must! As I'm posting these I wanted to keep them flat so as not to incur extortionate postage charges - I do wish the post office would take pity on us poor over embellishing crafters and go back to charging by weight!

So, I used my new Stampavie 'Chirpy' stamp and got cracking. The pink card is made with Me to You 'Spring Chic' papers and the green card is using Forever Friends 'Spring Time' papers - and I used my new Die'sire embossing folder! Woohoo. Will look to see which one I used (it was 3 for 2 so how could I resist!).
I have to confess, these probably took me longer than a card heaped in embellies! They never seem quite finished to me!!!

I have a DT card to make - you know one of those that you just can't get your head around so you keep on putting it off! I need to just get cracking. Which I will do after I've had a cuppa and watched a bit of nonsense on the telly!  Big hugs, Jayne xx
I'm entering this into:

6 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Love your super happy Easter cards, I haven't done mine this year, I don't know why. I think it has arrived too early and I am still hibernating. xx Flora

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jayne. I love the cute image and the pretty papers.
Hugs Sue

Nat said...

Gorgeous cards Jayne, love the cute chick and your fabulous colouring.
Natx

coops said...

bot so gorgeous jayne.beautiful designs and i love the sweet chick :D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

Such a sweet chick Chick, love the colours - thanks for being brave and entering Without Words again this month, you are a star Hugs Sxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Easter card Jayne. That little chick is so cute and I love teh CAS layout.
Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words.
Lorraine x