Tuesday 22 January 2013

Birthday Kitten

Aww, how could you not love this little Kitty? She's the 'Birthday Kitten' stamp from Crafter's Companion Strawberry Kisses range. I've had this stamp since it came out and it's the first time she's been inked. Shame on me. I've had a bit of a blitz in my craft room and now can't find anything. I've lost a CD ROM I really need and all my stamps are in a complete mess stuffed into boxes. I have no idea how to arrange them so that I can actually FIND them! Ho hum.
The papers are from Wild Rose Studio and the sentiment is an LOTV sentiment tag. I've coloured the image with copics and added glossy accents to the icing and chunky ice glitter to the bun. Super yum!
I'm still feeling rough with this cough/sinus thing. I have to go back to the doc in a few days if no better for some yucky medicine! 

A couple of months ago I rashly agreed to go and help out with an art project in my daughter's class. This afternoon will be my first session. How bad can it be? Wish me luck! Hugs, Jayne xx

I'm entering this into:
Make it Girlie - Divas By Design

8 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Good luck with your craft class Jayne. Hope you start feeling better soon. Your card is delightful and that image is so cute. Cannot give any lessons on tidy stash I'm afraid - lol. xx Flora

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Jayne. Such a cute image and I love the pretty papers and details.
I am sure you will have loads of fun helping with the art project at school.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Kim said...

such a cute card Jayne, love the soft lilacs. enjoy playing at school! I did that quite a bit when mine were younger and it's great fun!
Kim x

downrightcrafty said...

love how you have used those WRS papers so pretty with this gorgeous image such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Love the cute image, pretty papers and fab colours.
How did school go??
Lorraine x

Berry said...

This is just stunning thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs rebekah xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jayne.i love the cute kitty and your colours are really pretty :D


xx coops xx

Alyx said...

And another beauty. Such a cute image and well displayed too.
xx