Wednesday 5 December 2012

Woohoo! You rock!

Yippee yae yay! At last I made it to 100 followers! Bless you - you've made my year! I'm really chuffed (can you tell?). So, when I learn how to make a post 'sticky' and I have some pennies I will post some candy to say thank you for being so kind :)

Another quick post because I'm practically falling asleep! This one is the lovely Butterfly Princess from Saturated Canary. I've coloured her with copics - well more wrestled than coloured!


The papers are from the Wild Rose 'Love Letters' pad.

Indigo is going to a party at a play gym tomorrow after school. It starts at half five and doesn't finish until half seven - way past her bedtime. Wish me luck - there may be tears and I have a hideous feeling they'll be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back tomorrow with a Lili's Little Fairies DT card. The biggest of hugs to everyone, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Caroline said...

This is stunning the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout such pretty papers. Caroline xxx

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hunny! Love how you do your SC images. Congrats on all those followers (I can help with the sticky) - long may it continue. It's not our Fairy day tomorrow is it? PANIIIIIIIIIC! Sxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous. The pearl trim and flowers look so beautiful.
Good Luck for tomorrow evening then!

Hugs Sue

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card and colouring as usual.
Hugs
Chris x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super gorgeous card Jayne. Your colouring is fantastic..

Congrats on your 100 followers..

Hugs Kelly

coops said...

oh wow so beautiful jayne.stunning pretty pink colours and i love your gorgeous image and details ;D


x coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and I am so jealous of the way you do embellies...fab!

You're going to have your hands full, it will be a late night for Indigo. Lavender bubble bath and warm milk before bed!! lol - that's for you!!
Hugs Lorraine x