Friday 7 December 2012

Use 3 dies or punches over at Lili's Little Fairies

It's not my team's week at LLF but I took the opportunity to make another much needed Christmas card!


I love this Go Kreate XXL die - it's my favourite shape! I borrowed this stamp from my daughter's stash !! Don't tell though! I've used the fab Tim Holtz tattered poinsettia die, the die-namics flourish and numerous nesties!

I hope that you get a chance to play along this week.
The party last night was fine and Indigo fell asleep in super quick time when we got home - phew!
I've bought a couple of LOTV stamps to go in my blog candy and as soon as they arrive I'm good to go - as long as I can follow Squirrel's instructions to make a stcicky post!!!!!!

Big cold hugs, Jayne xxxx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A grogeous Christmas card Jayne. I love the image and colours and all your embellies too.
So glad Indigo went to sleep well last night. Emma was up all night, not very well and off school today...:-(
Lorraine x

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous I love the image and the design and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, adorable image.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.gorgeous pretty details and colours and i love the adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun, shape is just fab (oh I so neeeeeeeeed a Calibur) and a totally cute ted with the pingu (it worries me that your 5 year old has a stash of her own .....) Totally brilliant as always. Hugs Sxx

Unknown said...

Yhis is gorgeous Jame, what a sweet image and love the fun colors you used. Wishing you a nice Sunday xxx