Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hands up, who's cold?

This is going to be the world's quickest post as I am absolutely freezing and need to and huddle in front of the fire with a giant cup of tea!!

This is a super quick card - I'm running out of time and am just throwing cards together now!!!! It's never a good idea is it? Anyhoo, the image is LOTV and the papers are from Wild Rose Studio. The poinsettia is a recent buy - Tim Holtz for Sizzix 'Tattered Poinsettia'.

That's me, I'm off to find some heat!

Have a great day, big hugs, Jayne xxs

8 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm cold too. Beautiful card the image is adorable and it looks fabulous inside the bauble die. The layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Crafty Lark said...

The temperature is dropping here also, love the layout you have used here and the cute image. Hope you get warm quickly. xx Flora

Sue said...

This is stunning Jayne. I sure wish my 'quick' cards looked this good!
I love that cute image, your gorgeous colouring and fabulous poinsettia.

hugs Sue

Kim said...

fantastic card Jayne, love that colour combo
Kim x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Lovely Teddy card, xxx

Lorraine said...

My hands are up...I'm cold and full of it too!! Oh joy!
Gorgeous card, I love the image and the fab poinsettia die. Beautiful colours too.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous colours and am loving that poinsetta, i treated myself to one recently, but it was the Spellbinders one, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunnin jayne.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours and poinsetta :D

x coops xx