Wednesday 14 November 2012

Anyone for Cake?

Well, I've abandoned my diet on the basis that I'm not technically overweight, I'm just heavier than I was, I wasn't happy when I was thinner, life is too short and most importantly I LOVE biscuits. Depriving myself of chocolate digestives is not good for my mental health. I'm a nicer person when I've eaten biscuits so really being a bit chubby is a small price to pay!!!!!!

Obviously, food is on my mind at the mo which is probably why I headed straight for this stamp yesterday!

I love this cheery girl and her huge cake! My kinda birthday :) I've coloured her with copics, alas my pink copics seem to be on their last legs. Might have to treat myself! The papers are from the Kitschy Kitchen pad from (Possibly) Mary Frances. The beautiful crocheted flower is from the Range.

Hope you're ok. Thank you for stopping by, it keeps me sane! I'll be back again tomorrow with the Lili's Little Fairies new challenge. Big hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

So gorgeous, love all the embellishing, the pretty girl has my piece of cake. xx Flora

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jayne the image is beautifully coloured and the layout, design and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Kim said...

fabulous card Jayne - as always! love the LOTV image and all the embellies! Go and enjoy the choccy digestives - as you say, life's too short! lol!
Kim x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Jayne. I love the sweet image and wonderful pretty embellishments.
Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card jayne, dont blame you abandoning the diet.. Chocolate and biscuits are just to yummy to not eat lol..

Hugs KElly

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image, fab colours and I love all the embellies.
Love cake, biscuits, chocolate... couldn't give any of them up!!!
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous image, fabby colours and layout.

I unfortunately have had to give chocolate up, as i have a Lactose Intolerance !!, oh well i can still eat Percy Pigs, yipee, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love the image and your colours are really yummy.i couldn`t do without sweet stuff either, i am a real sweet tooth ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jayne, love those flowers.
Hugs Wendy xx