Tuesday 18 September 2012

My new favourite!

You know how I love cute stamps, but, if I'm honest, I love weirdy halloween type stamps much more! I love the Stampotique range but never feel like I do them justice so hardly ever use them. I couldn't, however, resist this set of Lindsay Mason stamps at my local craft shop on Sunday. Just how fabulous is this crazy girl?


I've coloured her with copics and promarkers and distressed a little with black soot distress ink. The papers are from the Authentique 'Apothecary' range. The beautiful flowery border is the Spring Border from Memory Box and I think in an odd way it kinda works! I got to use the tulle again so I'm a fairly happy bunny.

I had such a great time making this whilst wailing away to Florence and the Machine. I'm hoping the neighbours didn't see my inner diva flailing about whilst singing like mad woman. They certainly will have heard me. Well, I had a super time anyway!

Huge apologies for not visiting blogs lately. Life is a bit chaotic at the moment. I'm grateful you come to say hello even though I've been rubbish at returning the favour. Sorry. Hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jayne. I love the image and those papers are fabulous. I agree, that Spring border looks great.

Hugs Sue

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and lovely card,and again your colouring is fabulous,lovely work.

Merethe

Lorraine said...

Hello Diva! I love the image and the black & orange colour combo is fab!!
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

She is definitely an odd one - but kinda quirky fun too (sound familiar??), love love love that flower border, gonna have to save some pennies me thinks. Another gorgeous card hunny! Hugs Sxx

Kim said...

fab halloween card Jayne, love that image!
Kim x

coops said...

love this jayne.fantastic quirky image and i love your design and stunning black and orange combo :D

xx coops xx