Sunday 23 September 2012

I definitely am Without Words!

Oh dear. This is my first attempt at CAS. The way I'm feeling now, it might be my last! It's probably good in this type of situation to try to find something positive to take away from the experience. So with that in mind, I am happy to report that if I try another CAS, it can only be an improvement!!!!

So, for the first 'Without Words' Challenge I am entering this:


The image is a digi stamp on the fabulous Polkadoodles 'SugarPlum Daisy' CD. I coloured it with copics whilst watching the Grand Prix. Poor Lewis.

I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room. Hugs, Jayne xx

Without Words - Autumn Challenge

9 comments:

Kim said...

love the image Jayne - and don't be too hard with yourself! I couldn't manage CAS even if I tried really, really hard...lol!
Kim x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi jayne, This is lovely.. Dont be so hard on yourself. Great image and colouring..

Hugs Kelly

Lorraine said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it! I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully. No embellies in sight and it still looks fab, so you see you can do it!!
Thanks for joining our first challenge at Without Words.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Jayne. I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Ha! Don't you ever let me hear you say you can't do CAS again! This is just super hun, I love the image and your colours are just fabulous. Love that teddy, bless. Thank you so much for making such a huge sacrifice to join us at Without Words this month. Shall be expecting to see you here again in October .... Hugs Sxxx

Elise said...

Well Jayne, if I could do CAS cards like you, I'd be doing it ALL the time!!! Sheeesh, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! You don't need anything else on here, the beauuuuutifully coloured image says it all .. STUNNING!!!! I love it!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

June Nelson said...

Wow hunnie this is gorgeous love it big huggie June x

coops said...

well i`ve got plenty of words for this one jayne.first off you can do cas, this is fantastic.i love the image and dustressed edges and your autumnal colours are perfect.thanks for joining in our first challenge at Without Words and we`ll see you at the next one :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

I certainly hope it is not your last time trying CAS, your card is fantastic! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Without Words, hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx