Saturday 21 July 2012

A beautiful bouquet!


I made this card for my daughter's Teaching Assistant so I tried to restrain myself and not make it too busy! Hmm, not sure I succeeded really!

The stamp is one of my faves - it came in a set of clear stamps from QVC but it doesn't seem to have the make anywhere on it! I coloured it with copics; I'm going to try and list the colours I use in future. The flowers and ribbon are from WOC. The papers are from the Prima Meadow Lark pack; I'm getting down to the last few papers that I know I'm not gonna use. Bev had the great idea of putting together a batch of papers she had left over and them giving them away as candy. I'm liking that idea very much so watch this space (be warned - the papers will be mainly yellow and green, hehehe).

It was fancy dress at my daughter's ballet class today. It was a sea of princesses and fairies. Oh, and one pirate. Guess who the pirate belonged to!

See, I did a whole post with barely any waffle. The Lili's Little Fairies post doesn't seem to have gone up; I'm not sure why this is but I apologise.

Hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Kim said...

great card Jayne - love the papers too!
Kim x

June Nelson said...

OOOh this is absolutely beautiful darlin love ti hugies June xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hunny, that bouquet is fabulous! Hugs Sxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous colours - love it.
Love reading your posts too!
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, do like the colours and all the embellishments - happy blog hopping xx