Wednesday 6 June 2012

Going to the chapel . . . .

See, now, here's the thing. If I stamp this image so that the church is straight the trees look wonky, if the trees are straight the church is wonky. You my need to stand on one leg and lean a little to view this card!! hehe. Maybe it's just me having issues?


The papers are from Wild Rose Studio (Wedding Bells - I think). The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The stamp and sentiment are, of course, LOTV. I've coloured the image with copics. The little silver 'love' sentiment is from the Works.

I've got a hospital appointment this morning and the in-laws are looking after my daughter - I'm not sure which is causing me most stress!

Hope that you're having a fabulous week. Big hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful delicate colours

sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - the church looks straight to me but I have just had a couple of beers!!
Hospital or inlaws, mmm. . .not a good choice!!LOL
Hope hospital went ok.
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

Wonky or not, I think your card looks gorgeous! The image, ribbona dn flowers look so great together.

Kim said...

I'm stood on one leg looking at it and it still looks great lol! Love the die cut frame. Hope hospital goes ok
Kim x

June Nelson said...

Old churches are always wonky, and trees are always wonky so you have scored lol on top of that hte cards gorgeous!!! hope the hospital ent ok me darlin huggies Jun exxxx

Hazel said...

Well, you know I'm dizzy as well so we'll both call it straight, shall we? lol I hope your appt was OK and hope your daughter survived the ILs. Hazel x