Thursday 9 February 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Valentine's Sketch

This week the lovely Jacque gave us a sketch as the challenge theme. If you haven't already seen the totally scrumptious cards made by the DT this week then you have to go check them out - Jacque's card this week is awesome!! How talented is that DT - Elise, June, Chris - all the ladies - it's crafty heaven! I'm trying to soak up all the craftyness I can!!! This is my offering this week - it was done in the midst of my hideous virus - sorry!!


The DPs are from the Wild Rose 'Wedding Bells' stack. I'm liking pink and grey at the moment - good job as there are tons of papers in that stack!! It's the first time I've used this image - it's such a cutie. I've coloured with copics and splashed glitter wherever the mood took me! The large heart is the Cheery Lynn Heart Doily Die. I have to say that this set of dies is making me super grumpy. There are a couple that just won't cut the whole way through. It's always on the exact same part of the die and no matter how I turn it or how many shims I use it's always the same. Frankly, grrrrrr.

The smaller hearts are the scalloped nestie hearts. The little charm is from my stash - think it came from The Works. I found this sketch quite a tricky one to embellish - I might have another go at a card and throw a few more embellies at it!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on with this sketch - good luck. Big fairy hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

It's fabby Jayne, and the embellishments are just right. He he, I like splashing glitter too, everything has to have some.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow I just love thos heart die and it goes so well with this cute elephant ! The background paper and your flowers are just perfect I Love it Super inspiration ;0)

Elise said...

Awww Jayne .. you are so sweet! You know, love being on the same DT with you! :) This card is so precious .. I love the colors and this ellie is soOOoO cute blowing his little bubbles. hehe! Oh that heart die is just GORGEOUS, along with your beautiful flowers and lovely little charm!

Big Hugs,
Elise