Thursday 5 January 2012

New Beginnings . . .

Over at the new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog this week's challenge is the aptly named New Beginnings. I've never been on a Design Team before so it's a new beginning for me! Jacqui's put a lot of hard work into putting the blog together and I'm sure it's going to be loads of fun - if you get the chance hop over and join us!

The stamp and sentiment are both LOTV. The flowers and corner are Wild Orchid Crafts. The papers are more of the Tatty Teddy Springtime collection - I can't stop using these papers and am considering buying another pad! The beautiful heart is one of the Cheery Lynn Designs Heart to Heart Lace Doily die (I found it after a long search - phew!)

Hope you get a chance to join in the challenge. Happy crafting, hugs Jayne xx

5 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

A beautiful card Jayne, so sweet!
Hugs
Chris xx

cats whiskers said...

A stunni8ng box hun, love the papers and your colouring is perfect
Hugs
Jacs xxx

Carol Willis said...

Hi, a beautiful card. I've just found your blog via Lili's Little Fairies and had a few giggles reading back through it. I think I've found a soulmate, I also have an affection for papers and just recently bought three pads of MME Lost & Found 2 Blush. Good luck with your new ventures this years.
Caz

Kirsty said...

Hi lovely to meet you in blogland. I love LOTV and hope to join in when I can. Congratulations on your first DT . I adore your drawer and your baby with these flowers and papers is just perfect . Thanks for the inspiration! Kitty :D

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Jayne, such a sweet image, gorgeous papers and awesome detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-