Saturday 18 March 2017

First prismacolor pencil class

Ooooh, I've had a naughty week of slacking with the housework whilst I finish my first Kit and Clowder pencil class. In my defence I'm using it for my Mother-in-Laws Mother's Day card so I did need to finish it!!
It's the second thing I've attempted with the pencils and I really feel like i'm getting the hang of them. Can't believe I've avoided them for so long.

I highly recommend the classes at Kit and Clowder. My copics and Prismacolor pencils cost a fortune and I'm determined to get the most out of them :-)

Sorry I haven't visited anyone in blogland for an age - life has been crazy the last few months but I'm making changes. I'm a girl with a plan. Be scared!!! Hugs xxxxxx

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW beautiful coloring!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Marianne's Craftroom said...

absolutely stunning, I an say no more x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card and fabulous colouring I've not used these pencils but they look amazing a gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

GORGEOUS coloring! I'd say you have the hang of using your pencils.

Annette said...

FAB pencil colouring hun. I need to have some lessons from you!

Tracy Welham said...

WOW! That is stunning, such gorgeous colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lisa said...

Beautiful colouring! xx