Friday 20 January 2017

Perfect Pair

Aww, this image is just tooooo cute! It's one from Stampingbella and it was given to me by my friend Annette :-) It's also the first thing I coloured with my Illustrator pens many months ago.
I've used the Perfect Pear papers from NitWit Collections and the 15mm pink/white check ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

Golly, it's been such a busy week and I have a crazy weekend of playdates and classes :-) Plus I have to attack my daughters clothes with every stain remover known to man as every day she has returned from preschool wearing several layers of paint!!!! Have a great weekend, Jayne xxx

7 comments:

Wendy said...

So adorable and gorgeous, love that image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Annette said...

I think I may need this stamp! Lovely card hun. Have a lovely weekend.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So cute it makes you want to do SQEEEE! Love the image, the design and all those sweet sunshiney spring papers. Bring on spring! I'm ready, especially if it is filled with the cute.

Unknown said...

Super duper cute! Love the gorgeous layout!
Lucy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh tatties just too cute! Love the paper combo and colour palette. Super cute card! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous what a gorgeous design and image love it Love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

Super cute and a love colour combination. Creative Blessings, Tracy x