Monday 29 August 2016

Starry Christmas

I bought this lovely Die'sire 'Shine Bright' set of dies in the hope of coming up with something for a class. I'm thinking this one might be a tad tricky but I really like how the star turned out! I used the Crafter's Companion glitter card too - it's so sparkly and pretty :-)
There are six dies in the pack and you can cut a solid star or put the decorative 'inner' in!! Just love them.
I'm doing much better with Christmas cards this year but have had to slow down with all crafting in the hope that my hand and arm get better. I hate not being able to do any colouring!

I bought my daughter a Baby Blue die cutting machine for her birthday and we've spent the morning die cutting and embossing. She loves it :-) So chuffed!

Hope you're having a fabulous bank holiday weekend. Sending hugs xxx

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is really pretty, downright classy even. It does look intimidating for a class though.

Annette said...

This is so creative hun. Really pretty and a fabulous use of your pretty dies.