Friday 29 July 2016

Christmas Wishes


So, I finally got to play with my new Sue Wilson snow globe dies. It took a bit of faffing about with to make the shaker but it worked out in the end. I used my new Altenew Christmas stamps for the scene - they've just been the best buy :-)

I used LOTV design papers - so blooming cross I didn't get more of these blue papers!

Not sure how many Christmas cards I've made but it's loads more than I had this time last year :-)

Thank you so much for popping by. Sending hugs, Jayne xx

5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful card its stunning worth the faffing for sure. I love this colour combo as well its all fab Love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Such a shame about the papers...I can't decide whether to just enjoy using what I've got or hoard them - lol!
These frosty blue papers are fab especially with the snow globe shaker...a gorgeous design with the stamped image and sparkle :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So wintery! That's a fancy snow globe. Very nicely done.

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Stunning globe card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Annette said...

Lovely card and you were brave with the glitter. I managed to drop glitter all over my dining room table (and apparently the cat) at the weekend. They're both still sparkly!