Saturday 18 June 2016

Crazy daisies

If you read my facebook post about this card you'll know that instead of having a lovely hour of crafting I ended up having 25 minutes of sloshing ink about in a haphazard manner!!! This was due to my inability to locate my aquamarkers which eventually turned up in my wardrobe!!
I've had these Polkadoodles Stamping Made Easy daisies for a week and really wanted to have a go with them. It's a little bright and I'll go for something a little more muted next time but I thought I'd share my first attempt :-)

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Jayne xx

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks amazing, love the vibrant colours and super stamps xx

Patricia said...

Well Jayne, I really like what you have achieved with all your "sloshing" about with ink.
Great card, I like the flower design.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty flowers and fab background
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, love it'
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I can't believe you made this so quickly, great card, love the colours

Marlies said...

A beautiful card! Marlies

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the stamp and your lovely colours love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Hi Jayne - very elegant and beautiful sloshing about! This is gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

Bright but oh so very beautiful...I love the colours! I'm also in awe of the fact that you created this gorgeous design in just 25 minutes...wow!
I can't wait to see what else you create with these stamps, although I can see myself being tempted by them!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

As you can see I'm running so behind on my visits. I did see this on FB and thought it was lovely. I love that background hun. Hope you're ok sweetie. Sending hugs. xxxx