Tuesday 31 May 2016

Bow Card

After seeing one of these bow cards in Making Cards magazine I knew I had to give it a whirl - I love a template :-) A lovely lady called Sandra sells the template (and many more) here. Anyhoo, after much downloading and cutting this is what I came up with:

I used an LOTV image and the very lovely 'Cottage Garden Collection' papers from NitWit Collections.
I'm gonna kill you with pictures because it's quite a construction!
I can see these becoming an addiction. Now I just have to make a box for it!
Instead of using a tube of glue gel to raise the central image I made a little box to sit the image onto!
Phew. I may leave it a couple of days before I embark on another!!

Hope you had a fab Bank Holiday. Hugs, Jayne x

I am entering this into:
In the Pink 1,2,3 challenge: 1 image, 2 flourishes and 3 butterflies
Fussy and Fancy Challenge- Dies/punches

7 comments:

Little K Smith said...

WOW! This is stunning Jayne! Well done you! A wonderful design, I've not seen it before and I adore the sweet LOTV image too!
Kelly.x

Squirrel x said...

OMG woman, this is simply amazing! You are one seriously brave crafter, I would have got the collywobbles just reading the instructions. Stunning project sweetie, it is brilliantly gorgeous! Hugs xx

Annette said...

WOW. Simply WOW!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous creation Jayne, what a fabulous design and I love the stamp and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is dome complicated card, beautifully done

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne! It's so sweet and pretty and the design is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Pat K said...

Wow..this is gorgeous. Love the soft colours and pretty small patterns. Sorry I'm late responding..thank you for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy. Pat K x