Monday 5 October 2015

Flower Shoppe Lilacs

I've teamed up the LOTV stamp 'lilacs' with the beautiful NitWit 'Flower Shoppe' papers. I made this card for a friend who's been an absolute star over the last few weeks with all the health and dog dramas I've had! You know a person is a real friend when they stick with you when life is utter pants :-)
I haven't done much colouring lately and it's going to take a while to get back into the swing of things!
This is one of my favourite stamps :-)

This is my first LOTV Design Collective card for October.  Thank you for coming to visit, I really appreciate it.

My little doggie starts his chemotherapy on Thursday and we hope that it helps to slow down the spread of the cancer and makes him a little better. Fingers crossed.

Hugs, Jayne

8 comments:

Sammy said...

Love this! It's one of my favourite LOTV flower stamps, probably helped by the fact that purple is my favourite colour! Gorgeous. x

Squirrel x said...

Such a beautiful card hunny, your friend will be thrilled to receive it. Keeping you and Bud in my prayers. Big hugs xx

Annette said...

Oh sweetie, I really hope the chemo helps him to feel better. Super big hugs to you and pup too. Honey, your card is so pretty, I love the purples (but then I think you know that!) and the colouring of the beautiful image is perfect. I love all the little details; the flowers, flutterflies and the mesh tucked behind the image. Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. You are so lovely. Mwah. xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a gorgeous card, absolutely love it. Hope the chemo helps your doggie hugs x

Tracy Welham said...

A really beautiful card, lovely colours. Hope the chemo helps, love and hugs. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the image and pretty papers. Sorry to hear you dog is so poorly, hope the treatment helps.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

This is utterly beautiful; your colouring looks superb and so beautifully co-ordinated with those scrummy papers :-)
Keeping everything crossed for your little dog.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These purples make me so happy!