Monday 20 July 2015

Music to My Ears

This is the thank you gift I made for my daughter's teacher. My daughter wrote a little thank you message which I stuck to the body of the guitar next to the image of Annabel 'Music to my ears'.
The template for the guitar is from the Templates and More 2 CD ROM from Dreamees.
The beautiful papers are from the Cottage Charm set from NitWit Collections. 

I just love this little image and hoped that it would remind my daughter's teacher of my little girl and how he inspired her to start learning to play the guitar :-)
I used docraft mini bobbins to form the keys and some docraft alphabet stamps for the 'thank you'.

I didn't have as much time as I would've liked to put this together and I'm hoping it doesn't look more shabby than chic! It was three evenings work with Season 5 of the Good Wife to keep me company.

This is my second offering as part of the LOTV Design Collective for July but hopefully in the next few days I'll have a sneaky peak of the cutest little fairy you ever did see!! Start saving - come the end of July there'll be some stunning stamps you'll just 'need'.

Sending hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is awesome!!
Lucy xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely awesome. Love the blues and the bobbins are perfect x

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, fabulous! I'm sure the recipient will love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Annette said...

This is AMAZING Jayne. Absolutely stunning. That teacher is a very lucky lady.

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely brilliant, you clever little bug, what a perfect thank you. Love the bobbins, that's inspired. Brilliant hunny. Hugs xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! This is a real head turner for sure! This is one impressive project. It is gorgeous!

coops said...

oh wow so stunning jayne.the shape is fabulous and i love the gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Definitely in the 'chic' category with that gorgeous paper and fabulous details :-) I bet this is the best thank you the teacher has ever had!

Big hugs, Kat xx