Wednesday 22 April 2015

New Favourite :-)

Hmm, did I not tell you that Little Lucy had led me astray? Well, in the last couple of weeks I've bought two new Gorjuss stamps and this one, 'Dear Alice' is my current favourite. She is just super beautiful.
I was super organised this time and picked out papers before I started and then when it came to putting the card together I decided to go all CAS. I may have had a funny turn!!
I've used an LOTV sentiment and a button from Hobbycraft - a bag for £1 and I so wish I'd bought more that one. Doh!

The sun is shining and me and the little one have been out and about; up to the bun shop and then to Great Grandma's for a cuppa and lots of playing in the garden. Happy days :-)

Hope that you're having a fab week. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :-) Hugs, Jayne xx 

14 comments:

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Love the CAS design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Unknown said...

Oh Jayne this is fricking gorgeous!!!
I'm not surprised you went CAS when your image looks that good!! You've coloured her to perfection! I love the blue hair and flowers and all the dots around her! I want her now!!!! Lol
Lucy xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Jayne, what fabulous colouring!! xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the design and details.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Have they started putting stuff in your water supply hun? ROFL!! This is totally gorgeous and brilliant - great image and awesome colourwork. Dibbs! Huggles xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a beautiful card...I love your colouring... - truly gorgeous Gorjuss with that stunning hair and background... all lovely ... I have never attempted a Gorjuss but I might just have a go! Now who is leading who astray... (-; ️xxx
Sue...xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The coloring on this is just gorgeous. I love this card and I think CAS was the way to go!

Annette said...

A gorgeous Gorjuss. She's lovely honey.
xx

Patricia said...

What a fantastic image so beautifully coloured.
Love, love, love it.
Patricia x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow I love this card. The image and colouring is fantastic.
Really beautiful creation
Hugs Kelly

Kat W said...

After colouring this so stunningly I think CAS was the perfect choice for it, the little button detail is just perfect :-)
Mmmmm, bun shop sounds good...I had a huge piece of carrot cake this morning - yum :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think you meant an LOTV sentiment, not image! Anyway I am jealous as I love her and haven't bought any of the new images yet. I adore your colouring and love the cas treatment, shows her off perfectly. Simply stunning x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful colouring and a super card
Hugs Kate xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, she is stunning and your colouring looks amazing! She suits the CAS design so perfectly.
Rebecca.
x