Monday 13 April 2015

Inspired by Lucy :-)

Have you visited Lucy's blog lately? Well, she's been making some stunning cards using Gorjuss stamps - I am blaming her entirely for me falling off the 'stash diet' again! I've made a card using Gorjuss 'Ladybird' and just had to buy another from the new collection which has been inked up and is ready to colour (it's still the Easter hols so I don't think that is going to happen this week)!!!
I've used paper from the Papermania Capsule Collection 'Eau de Nil' and the Die-namics 'Plentiful Petals' die. The sentiment is from LOTV and is from a set that fits inside the oriental scroll (which is on my wishlist).
It's chaos here today. The little one has taken to drawing on everything - particularly herself and the big one is full of beans!

Thank you for stopping by, hope that you're having a good week. Hugs, Jayne x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Jayne you just put a big smile on my face!! :-) this is so lovely! I love these Gorjuss girls! Love the soft green and cute image! The pleats on her dress look fab!!
Oh you've excited me saying you have another one!! I want to see what you make with it and which you have!! Eek :-P lol
Lucy xx

Sarah said...

Isn't it nice to have someone to blame!!? Lucy won't mind I'm sure and as your fab card was inspired by her she will be delighted!! xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant I just love that sweet image and your wonderful design.
Patricia x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Love the image and pretty colours.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Jayne, this is really lovely, great colour choice and colouring...xxx
Sue

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love GGs and this is so pretty, that colour is fab and I love that flower die, on my wish list x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful! Love the colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

Kat W said...

No no no, I don't need any more stamp obsessions so I'm just going to enjoy all the pretty papers and ribbon on this card and pretend I can't see that sweet little girlie in the middle ;-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, have a great day hugs Pops x

Annette said...

Ooooh she's beautiful. LOVE her.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and stunning layered flower. I can see why you've been buying these stamps, they're so adorable!
Rebecca.
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I can see why these stamps have made you fall off your stash diet. I'm on one myself. I feel like I cheated because I ordered a Copic refill the other day. It was a necessity but I still feel I did wrong. So funny. I love this card, the design with the layers of patterned paper. You combine everything together so well!