Tuesday 24 February 2015

New Sentiments :-)

I got this sentiment after Squirrel sent me a card with a fab sentiment on the same stamp sheet! It so made me laugh I just had to have the set. It's from CC Designs 'Snarky Christmas' stamp set. The papers are Holiday Bouquet over at NitWit Collections.
Just love this image!
Back to school today :-( Not long before Easter! Indigo took in the scrapbook pages she made and I really hope she gets to show them! Long morning at the hospital yesterday with the little one having more allergy tests. I do wish manufacturers would stop putting 'may contain peanuts' on EVERYTHING. It doesn't make life easy. Grrrrrrrrr.Sorry, it's becoming my number one pet hate!

Right, I'm off to find some mischief :-) Have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am entering this into:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Rubber Stamps Only

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh WOW, Jayne, this is gorgeous! Fabulous colouring, and those papers are making me drool.
Yes, that sentiment is a hoot, isn't it!

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow fab colouring and fun image. Great layout and what a gorgeous card. Love it

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning, That image is sooo!!sweet and your colouring is wonderful.
Like the sentiment and great design

Patricia x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, I love this cute image and what a fab sentiment!
Rebecca.
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the papers, the layout, the fab sentiment and James of course! A brilliant card.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

The sentiment is A perfect accompaniment to that lovely James stamp, and such pretty papers too xx

Squirrel x said...

My work here is done! Xx

Annette said...

Beautiful card, I love James the bear and that sentiment is lovely. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's led astray on the purchasing front by that pesky fluffy tailed Squirrel!!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Ooh I love Jamesy bear and what gorgeous papers! That sentiment is just fab!! Such a lovely card!!
Lucy x

Kara Lynne said...

That sentiment is hilarious!! That just made me grin from ear to ear! Perfect image to go with it, and the whole card is gorgeous!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card and beautiful colouring too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time.
Lorraine DT

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, adorable James is coloured so beautifully and I LOVE that sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Your image is adorable and I love the sentiment too! So glad you joined us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT