Sunday 8 February 2015

Happily Ever After

Super fast post today! This is my first Tiddly Inks stamp and I'm very giddy :-)  I kept it simple so that I could join in at Without Words!
I love this Cheery Lynn Heart Doily die and I haven't used it in an age. Shame on me!
I got my knickers in a knot with the colouring :-0 I'll have another go with it tonight.

Hope that you're having a great weekend. My daughter got to play her guitar in assembly this week ;-) Honestly, four lessons and she's off!!

Sending hugs, Jayne

I'm entering this into:
Without Words - Je t'aime
Winter Wonderland - KISS (keep it sweet and simple)
Wednesdays Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge 299 - Love is in the air
Fab n Funky - Hearts and/or flowers

11 comments:

Annette said...

This is GORGEOUS Jayne, I can't understand what you think is off on the colouring. The colouring of the 'white' dress is just stunning.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Jayne, I love the romantic image and I honestly think your colouring is stunning.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

good evening Jayne,
Love that sweet image, beautifully coloured and great design.
Hugs

Patricia x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne...need that stamp!! Love the cas design too.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

My favourite image Jayne and you have coloured it beautifully. I have yet to use the dangling hearts - they look fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

This is so stunning Jayne! Love the image and your colouring on her dress is superb!!
Lucy x

Kara Lynne said...

Your coloring is, as always, gorgeous! Tiddly Inks are fun, I have some myself.

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Eileen said...

A beautifully coloured image and love the shape of your card. Great image and perfect layout.
Thanks for joining in with our 'Keep it Sweet and Simple' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful image and stunning colouring. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland!
Rebecca.
x

Squirrel x said...

Oh my! Wow hun, this is STUNNING! Just look at her dress! Oh I absolutely adore this, and what an awesome Tiddly image too. Brilliant. Hugs xx PS. Without Words thanks you xx