Tuesday 6 January 2015

Yippeeeee!

This is the card I sent my BFF for Christmas. I love her. She's the only person in the world crazier than me:-)
The delish papers are from the Christmas Linen set from NitWit Collections. 
I must've coloured this before my hands got really painful! My colouring at the mo is atrocious :( When I wake up on a morning I have to physically straighten one finger because it just won't budge!!!!!

On a MUCH happier note I was thrilled to see I'd come top 3 at Without Words with this card:

Top 3 at WW means more to me than anything - ya know how I struggle with CAS! Enormous thanks to Annette, Squirrel and all the other fab Word birds ;)

Thank you for stopping by, big hugs, Jayne xxx

8 comments:

Judith said...

Hi Jayne happy new year! - sorry you're not doing so good just now - hope you get some relief soon. i just love this card - James is a top favourite anyway but its those trees that really caught my eye. silly as it may sound I never though about cutting Christmas trees in pattered paper before - it looks fab - might just be my new thing! hugs judith xx

Kat W said...

That is one lucky BFF to get such a gorgeous card - fab colours, layers of pretty DP and cute James bear - perfection :-)

Congrats on your top 3 spot too - another awesome design!

Big hugs, Kat x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, adorable James and beautiful papers. I bet the lucky recipient was thrilled to receive such a special card.
I was really happy to see your monster card picked as one of the top 3, it's fabulous!
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card! Love the trees and sparkle! Beautiful colouring as always!! And I love James bear!
Hope your hands aren't too bad, that's no fun! Hugs
Lucy x

Annette said...

A beautiful card and a fabulous shape. I really love shaped cards and the colouring is gorgeous. Sorry to hear your fingers are bad at the moment. And your monster card made me chuckle! Love it. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. James looks fab and the papers too. Hope your hands get better...sounds painful.
Happy New Year to you too!
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Jayne a gorgeous card for you BFF, I sent mine in the UK one too...have also joined your blog as a new follower.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


Lorraine said...

Thanks for your lovely comments.....the ribbon is 10mm satin ribbon from Meiflower.
Lx