Wednesday 28 January 2015

Love Struck!

Ok, I'm over the pen thing! Really, I didn't need them and I love Anglesey (rain or shine). I'm a much happier bunny this week.

Today's offering is a wedding card which teams LOTV with NitWit papers - my favourite combo ;-)

I now find that I've run out of lace - how could I let that happen? The hearts and flowers are all in the Love Struck collection so I thought I may as well make use of them.
I think we made a breakthrough with the guitar last night :-) I can't remember if I mentioned that my big girl (aged 7) started lessons three weeks ago? Well, this weeks task was to play four lines of music and we weren't getting anywhere. Then, after much clapping of the beat and listening to the practice CD it all just fell into place and she played it super well (ok, I don't think Slash would've been bowled over but I'm her Mummy ;-) ) I hope this weeks homework isn't as stressful!

Thank you for coming by. We have snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow :-(  I hope you're keeping warm and well! Hugs, Jayne x

I've entered this into:
We Do Doobadoo - Challenge 2 - Romance

10 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, love the image, pretty papers, and your great design.
Mmmm!! guitar homework ...... brings back memories. However it will all be worth it.
John & Audrey have even worse "listening" Robert plays the "drums" ........!!!
John plays the guitar (very well) Roberts drums are OK now (still a long way to go) and they all sing. Remarkably good to listen to them, even though I say it myself.......but I am mum & gran!!!
Snowing here at the moment.
Stay cozy

Patricia x

Kara Lynne said...

I love your sweet card! That is an adorable image and the papers are wonderful. I love the sparkly detail on the hearts too. I took a long blogging break (1 1/2 years) so I'm just getting back into things in the last month or so. So good to reconnect with you!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Jayne I love the bright colours! And beautiful lace uh oh you've run out!! You can never have too much lace!! :-P
Lucy x

Annette said...

Ooooh, I love the lace and the ribbon (I may need some of that lace!).
And I'm glad you're over the pens (for now anyway!).
Have fun with the next guitar lesson! ;0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.gorgeous image and detailing and your pretty colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I've been staying well wrapped up and all cosy indoors as much as possible in this cold weather!
Your card is so gorgeously romantic with the pretty papers, sparkle and lace :-)
And if you've run out of lace I guess you'll just have to go shopping....! I've been over at The Ribbon Girl earlier today stocking up :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic romantic card which fits in perfectly with the "Romance" theme over at We Do Doobadoo Challenges . Lou (DT)

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Dobadoo, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining in our Romance challenge at We Do Doobadoo

Polkadoodles said...

Gorgeous creation love it - thanks for joining in at We Do Doobadoo. We have a DT call here that you might be interested in too ; ) http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/colouring-design-team-call.html