Monday 1 December 2014

ALBC Anything Goes - except Christmas!

Apologies for another super quick post - I was awake most of the night with my youngest daughter and am hoping to get her to the doctors this morning!

It is with a very heavy heart I have to tell you that this is the last ALBC challenge.  Sniffles all round. I must say a huge thank you to Paula for having me as part of her fabulous DT - I am very grateful. It has been such a happy time to be part of such a fabulous family.

This is my offering for the Anything Goes (except Christmas).
I made the Windmill using the Dreamees Templates and More 2 CD. This is such a fab set of projects and papers and I'm really grateful to Carol and Hayley for sending it to me. The papers are from the delish Romance and Roses collection from NitWits.
This was one of my entries for the Papercraft Essentials Cardmaker of the Year - it didn't wow the judges but it has to be the thing I have most enjoyed making this year and it reminded me of why I took up crafting in the first place.
I finished it off with a super cute Magnolia image.

Right, that's me. Fingers crossed I get a doctor's appointment.  Hope you can join us for this last ALBC challenge. Sniff. Sniff.  Hugs, Jayne xxx

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Jayne, such a wonderful design, pretty papers and adorable image.
Sorry to hear your youngest is unwell, I hope she is better soon,
Take care, sending big hugs
Sue xx

Annette said...

WOW, it is AMAZING Jayne. Totally stunning.
Hope your little'un is better soon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Patricia said...

God evening Jayne,
Sending a few (((((hugs))))) I hope your little one feels better soon.
Love, love, love, your wonderful project it is really beautiful.

Patricia x

Squirrel x said...

Oh my! Oh goodness hun, talk about the wow factor, it's taken the wind right out of my sails!! Absolutely stunning love. Hugs xx

Whisper said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning and so different too.

Hope your daughter feels better soon, Luv Sam x

Wendy said...

Stunning creation Jayne...love it!
Hope your daughter is soon feeling better.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kim said...

wow what a gorgeous windmill! love all the details. hope your daughter is feeling better?
Kim x

Carol Bignall said...

Gorgeous Jayne, so pleased you have enjoyed this project. Carol x