Saturday 6 September 2014

The Great Penguin Challenge 2014!!!!

So, I got a peculiar text from Squirrel this week. In all honesty, I'm pretty used to peculiar texts from my little Woodland friend, but this text was particularly bonkers :)  Anyhoo, I eventually understood that she was suggesting running a penguin themed challenge from her blog which seemed like a genius idea to me! And so The Great Penguin Challenge of 2014 was launched. She has lots of fabulous penguin cards on her blog today so hop on over to admire her handywork :)

This is my offering:
Just how cute are these LOTV penguins?

The papers are from the Festive Trimmings Collection over at NitWit Collections.
I hope that you get the chance to join us in some penguin fun :) Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is so super cute and peguiny! Love this sweet image and your colouring is awesome, especially on the igloo. Thank you hunny. Hugs xx

Annette said...

This is the other image I was thinking of using as it's another of my all-time favourites Jayne. I love how you've coloured the igloo, it's a lovely card, and the snowflake die is gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! My favourite colour!! What are the papers you used? :-)
Great layout and such cute image beautifully coloured!
Lucy x

Sharon said...

They are such sweet little penguins and I love the soft pretty colours and layers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kim said...

what a gorgeous penguin card! and love the soft colours and snowflakes!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. Love the cute penguins and fab papers.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i love your penguins and fabulous icy colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Jayne! This is just the cutest lil thing! I love these penguins and you have done such a STUNNING job with them! I hope all is well there!!!

Sending Big Hugs,
Elise