Sunday 21 September 2014

The Great Penguin Challenge 2014 - card number 3!

So this is my third and last card for the Great Penguin Challenge of 2014 now running on Squirrel's blog. I had meant to post this yesterday but ran out of time!

This is a really old Crafter's Companion SWALK image - but I love it and it's a lovely one to colour. The papers are from the Snow Princess and Snow Princess Too  collections from NitWit Collections. I've used the Arboscello Tree die from Memory Box - partly because it has been much neglected lately.
I must go and try and get an early night. My little girl is really very unhappy in her new class at school and I'm struggling with the teacher. I shall persevere - I just hope we can have a week without tears :(

Thank you for coming to see me! Biggest of hugs, Jayne x

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning, I love the image, the lovely "icy" feel and your great design

Patricia x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Not seen this image for ages, so cute and love the icy colours. That tree looks great, must use mine again, love it. Hope school goes better this week

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.really adorable image and i love your soft colours and snowflakes ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Awww adorable image and love the colours and design Jayne...love your other 2 penguin cards too.
Must try and find time to play along too :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous penguins hun, and such a pretty card, I love that you added gems to the tree. Fingers crossed for school Hugs xx

Sharon said...

I so love penguins and these are adorable. Love your card Jayne.
I hope school life is better for your daughter this week. I know how heart breaking it is to have a child not happy at school - as hard for you as it is your daughter.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love the cute little penguins.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Beautiful colouring and that image is so cute. Love the pingus!
Hugs
Annette
xx