Saturday 13 September 2014

Making a start on Christmas!

Oh my, I am going to be in a real pickle come December if I don't step up my Christmas card making. I have made less than 10. Hmm, possibly not even 5. Shocking. I have a Hunkydory whopper of a kit waiting for me to get cracking but I am exhausted and it just isn't happening. Someone please motivate me ;-)

I made this card with the Polar Pals collection of papers from NitWit Collections. I absolutely love the scrummy aqua and red together - get that gingham :-)


I am, as usual, a little hazy on the detail - blame the M.E. or the exhaustion brought on by chasing a one year old! I just love life's little quirks.

The sentiment is definitely from a Dreamees CD and the large snowflake is a Spellbinders die - I bought the set at Samuel Taylor's when they were on sale for £10  :-)  Other than that I am hopelessly lost - it looks like a Sugar Nellie image. - Yay for Squirrel!!! You are quite right, this is a Nellie Snellen stamp :)  Cheers hun! Ok, shame on me. I will take notes next time I make a card. I LOVE it when I go to a blog and people have listed what they've used. It's super helpful, and I am jealous of their super organized-ness!!!!!

I am crawling off to bed. We have a lot of homework this weekend - I'm not really in the mood to make a Roman Shield and we sure do have an awful lot of paint splashed around just to make one shield ;-)

Thank you for coming to visit, biggest of hugs, Jayne xxxx

4 comments:

Annette said...

I love this image, I have her but don't dig her our often enough. Your card is lovely Jayne.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the red and blue together! Don't know about image but Nellie Snellen comes to mind. Hugs xx PS. See you in The Card Factory ;)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. Love the image, gorgeous papers and all the pretty embellies.
Good luck with the shield!!
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo and what a fabby card to set off your Xmas collection too, luv Sam x