Monday 15 September 2014

Distress It at ALBC midway reminder!

Just a quick reminder that our challenge over at ALBC this month is 'Distress it'.
This is my new favourite LOTV stamp :) I just love the look on little James's face! The papers, which are absolutely fabulous, are from the Raspberry Road Designs 'Spring Rain' collection. I have much neglected my Raspberry Road papers; I don't know about you but I get stuck in a rut and I just use the same collections over and over!

The flowers are part of my extravagent shop at Wild Orchid Crafts. I assure you that I needed everything I purchased. I'm sure, one day, my husband will understand this! hehehe.
Gosh, what a weekend! How much homework can a seven year old get? Blimey, even I'm exhausted. We have made a Roman Shield, read a book about Anne Frank, did a sheet of maths, times tables and produced a poster. I don't know where the weekend went!

So, that's me for today. I hope very much you get the chance to join us this month - the distressing theme is super easy! Right, I'm off to watch Rizzoli and Isles. Hugs, Jayne xx 

7 comments:

Annette said...

He is so cute. James is my favourite bear and your colouring is sensational. I know what you mean about the papers too, I have phases where I use one set all the time and neglect others.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

He looks adorable and so beautifully coloured. Love all the pretty embellies too.
By the end of term you'll be a dab hand at homework!!
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jayne. The blue on the image is so striking and I love the papers and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kat W said...

Your card is absolutely stunning - this image is adorable and James really does have the cutest little face! It is all so pretty especially with all those lovely flowers; you can never have too many ;-)

Big hugs, Kat x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww totally gorgeous hun, I adore this little bear :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.the blues are stunning and i love your details and adorable bear ;D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

How'd you sneak this one past my James radar then? Stunning colourwork hun, that blue is fab. Loving the new flowers too! Gorgeous. Hugs xx