Thursday 4 September 2014

Bling and Sparkle over at Crafty Little Fairies!

It's bling and sparkle over at Crafty Little Fairies this month. :-) What is not to love!!
I just love this stamp from LOTV - I would like a cake just like that!! The papers are from NitWit Collections and are part of the Sweet Preserves collection. They are just super yum.
It was first day back at school for my big girl (now 7). I worried all day but she was fine when I picked her up. The class each got to choose their own target - my daughter chose the following 'to learn how to go round corners on her two wheeler scooter without wobbling'. Awesome.

So, I hope you're having a super week - the nice weather seems to have returned. I hope that you get the chance to join us this month. Hugs, Jayne xxx

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, adorable image and love all the pretty details.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card and great details Jayne. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, great image and embellies, love the colours too. Hope you will enter my candy x

Kat W said...

Yep, this cake looks awesome and this is one of my fave stamps :-) The whole card is really pretty and that gorgeous bow is the icing on the cake - lol!
Good luck to your daughter on her scooter!
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love your soft colours and pretty details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx