Friday 2 May 2014

Daffodil Joy!

I have a new favourite! The new Nitwit Collection release 'Daffodil Joy' is absolutely beautiful. I'm obsessed! And now I've worked out how to make these flower boxes on the Martha Stewart score board I'm away!


Super yum! Aren't these papers scrummy? I think I may have a paper problem!!

I used the Tim Holtz tattered flower dies and a couple of Woodware punches to cut the flowers. The faux buttons and the beautiful daffodil topper are all from the Daffodil Joy collection. The bow was cut using the Sue Wilson bow die :-)

I have a bouquet of flowers stamp that would look perfect with these papers so I'm going to try to colour that in between chasing my little munchkin around the lounge! She is nearly 9 months now and can crawl backwards at a real pace ;-)

Thank you for stopping by. I've got some craft CDs on ebay at the mo if you're interested! Hugs, Jayne xx

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh what a pretty card! Just gorgeous Jayne :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol Bignall said...

Stunning Jayne.
Carol x