Sunday 15 December 2013

Make it Sparkle midway reminder over at Joanna Sheen!

I'm writing this post with a heavy heart as it is my last post for the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog. The 'Make it Sparkle' challenge is our last challenge as Joanna Sheen has decided to close down the blog. The DT are all gutted - as you can well imagine. I would like to take this opportunity to say how very much I've loved being on the DT and how fabulous all the girls are. A special thanks to Paula who is an outstanding DT leader and a complete super star of a woman!!!!

My offering for the challenge is from the House Mouse triple CD ROM - just how cute are these mice?


I hope that you get the chance to join us for this last challenge.Sniff  . . . . . .

Hugs, Jayne xxx

3 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne, and love the HM image. sorry we won't be teamies anymore at JS - but we'll keep in touch in blogland!
Kim x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous Jayne.fabulous shape and details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx