Thursday 10 October 2013

Pretty In Pink over at the Crafty Little Fairies!

Ok, so the Crafty Little Fairies have moved blog address and we can now be found here This week our challenge is easy peasy - 'Pretty in Pink'. Do you remember the film? Oooh it had the yummy Andrew McCarthy in it - that takes me back! Anyhoo, a pink card it is then. In my case a very pink card and some exciting news! I've been asked to join the Nitwits Collection DT. Yep, I've been doing a happy dance ever since I got the news!! Super big thank you to lovely Paula Holifield who put my name forward ;D

.
I've used lots of totally scrumptious papers from the Nitwits 'Fine Linen' Collection. Well, how could I choose just one papers from a collection that lush? The flowers are also from the collection - I resized them (ooh get me, vaguely knowing how to do that!) and layered them up. This is such a pretty collection of papers and perfect for this challenge.

Ok, I'm off to try and work out how to upload the photo to the Nitwits gallery. I may be some time.

I hope you get chance to join us over at the Fairy Challenge Blog - we're sponsored this week by:
LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS
 who are providing the lucky winner with a £10 voucher - you gotta be in it to win it!

Biggest of hugs, Jayne xxx

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fabulous image....great colours.xxx

Kat W said...

Woohoo! Great news about you joining the Nitwits DT and what beautiful papers you have showcased here! The flowers are lovely too and the DP/flowers work so beautifully with the image :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is so cute and I love/need those pretty papers.
Congratulations on your new DT spot too.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.adorable image and fab pretty pink colours and details :D

xx coops xx